• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

judgements

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hollow man

I was working in colorado at a ranch(1998) and seen a doctor for chest pains. During the visit I was told that he wanted to do another test that would cost$1,000.00 I told him I could not afford that an reminded him I was from out of state for a temp. job and he told me not to worry about it that he would take care of it. So I payed my office fee,then due to his advise I returned back home here in missouri in 1998. Ihave never received a doctors bill until this dec. I was served with a summons to court well I filled out all the info an sent a letter to the court clerk. Telling my side and that I could not afford to go there for court so they sent me a letter of a conference and I do not have the money for an attorney is there any way I can get assistance in this matter that you know of.
also, Can they take my income tax if I am found in the wrong? I did call the collection agency and offered payments an they denied them? I am lost on what to do and need some advise. thank you

JETX

Well, you managed to confuse me with this one...
In one place you refer to this problem arising from a 'summons to court'. Later, you refer to a collection agency and your offering payments.

Which is it?? These are entirely different cases with different resolutions.

When you can figure out which it is, please edit your post and let us know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">