• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

REPOST - Photo Radar Video Online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlogea

What is the name of your state? Arizona
I somehow managed to lock my last post so no one could answer. Sorry about that!
My deal is I received a letter in the mail for a photo radar (57 in a 45). There was a link to a 10-second video on the letter and I logged in and viewed it. The question is: do they track this? Will they use it as evidence that I received the letter? I have not been served by a process server (and don't intend to be!)

The Occultist

Although I can't say for fact, but I honestly do not believe they will try to trace the IP to track your location. You could have been at a friend's place, or even a library or something. It probably would not be worth it to send officers on a what could potentially be a wild goose chase. Again, though, I'm not basing this on any knowledge.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about. What I've been told by SEVERAL people, including confirmation from a Scottsdale officer and my grandfather is has tested this, they do not enforce these mailed-in speeding citations. If you do not respond at all, then nothing will ever come of the citation. For all intents and purposes, I promise nothing, but the cite didn't even show up a month later when my grandfather was stopped. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">