• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Change of contract without consent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bearclaw

When leaving a position i filled out a voluntary seperation report stating my reasons for leaving. After I placed my signiture the information on the page was added to by my former employer. This document is now being used against me when applying for a re-hire at a different location.
I have my copy and the one on the records was shown to me and was added upon. The information added is untruthfull and made me re-hire case denied. The document on the files is a photo copy and the original is in my possession.
Also, the "Witness" signature was added after I left and without my knowledge. There was no witness present. The witness signiture was added before it was photocopied and forwarded to the corperate files.
Also, if it is of any pertanance, I was a minor at the time of the seperation. And now as a legal adult I am seeking re-employment.

All Done in California

any advice is helpfull
thankyou very much

[Edited by bearclaw on 01-06-2001 at 05:53 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">