• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Smoking at the work place in New Hampshire

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spring2001

Does anyone know if it is legal for a company to tell their employees that they can not smoke in their own car while it is on the company property? The same company claims they are NOT responsible for any damage to your car while on company property. So then, how could they control what you do in your car? I live in New Hampshire.

D

D. D. Lessenberry

smoking in workplace

I've asked this question at least 3 times in different ways on this an other boards. I live in Pennsylvania. School districts have forbidden it, yet allow parents to walk in smoking; a major drug company has forbidden it in the Philadelphia area.

My question is the same as yours: If they're not responsible for the safety of your car, why can't you use a legal substance in your car?

I have not helped you, I know. If you find out, let me know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">