• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contracts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

redcat3

BOUGHT NEW CAR...I purchased a new car on Friday (12/29). I was told by the salesman that the car included the ONSTAR package. I negociated the sales price based on his information and received the instructions booklet for ONSTAR along with my manual. When I returned to the lot 5 days later to pick up my green tag, I asked where my ONSTAR buttons were on the car and was told that the one I bought did not include that feature. It cannot be added. The Manager said I could exchange it for one with that feature if I pay an additional $2000. If it could be added it would cost $1156. He did offer to substitute a longer warranty (which I don't need) or window tinting (which I don't want) and refuses to switch cars without my paying extra. I told them I either want the $1156 or a different car. BTW, GMAC now owns the title to the car. Any help would be appreciated. I have webtv and cannot access the page listing the attorneys that give free advice over the phone in Las Vegas, NV where I live.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">