• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rob16

Ok, well, I need to ask about what to do to recieve money that is mine, but is being kept from me by my father. I have tried to talk to him about it normally a number of times, and he still refuses or gives me execuses or makes conditions for me to recieve my money. I would like to take other actions for the money because I do really need it at this time. I need to know how to go about filing for the money and any advice would be appreciated.

Rob Royce

JETX

We need a LOT more specific information before we can help...
1) Where are you?
2) What made this amount owed to you?
3) Your age? (needed since you may not be old enough to make demands for payment)

Please edit your post with this information, then we can help.

R

Rob16

more information

Ok i'm going to college in Dekalb, Illinois, Northern Illinois university.
The amount owed to me is at least $250, he has more of my money, but has been keeping it for a while and I'm no longer exactly sure of the amount.
I'm 20.

Rob Royce

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">