• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Caught Driving after 9 ... need advice.. fast!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jynx493

What is the name of your state? New York

Well, I'm in the car with my friends it's about 5:00 and we head to the mall to do some school shopping. We shop around, and decide we should go eat at the chinese buffet. It's now about 7:30 -8:00. With all the fun we were having we lost track of time and when I asked my friend the time he said 9. We left immediatly. Well, since the mall is about 20min away we got into town about 9:20. As we pass by a land mark, my friends suggest I pull over so they can look at the stars. I didn't want to. As I go through town some guy with those bright blue lights is tail gating me so I pull over in the parking lot. I go down to the far end and notice a long line of cars and decide, I'll turn around and then by the time I reach where I came in the cars wont be there.... I realized what a dumb idea, so I turn around again. I decide to leave. As I leave my friend notices a cop and well I get pulled over and told him the only thing that came to me which was, I was doing "donuts" so my friends could look at the stars... nervousness got the best of me. I was given a ticket for driving after nine. I plead not guilty and well in about 30min I'm supposed to go get tried. I decided I'd check to see if anyone has answers how to fix this, or just tell me what will happen, will I get fined... how much, will I get my lisence revocted?

Last edited:

Jynx493

=D, officer was a nice guy and didn't show up... So all in all nothing bad happened. I will Never drive after nine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">