• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

making roofer finish job per code

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mstang69

What is the name of your state? In
I have a roofer whom is approximately 1/2 finished with a job on my 2-unit building and he is not following code. I have contacted the building inspector about the issue but if the roofer will not comply or finish what are my remedies. He is also being very sloopy and debris is not being cleaned up in a timely manner.

BL

What is the name of your state? In
I have a roofer whom is approximately 1/2 finished with a job on my 2-unit building and he is not following code. I have contacted the building inspector about the issue but if the roofer will not comply or finish what are my remedies. He is also being very sloopy and debris is not being cleaned up in a timely manner.
Is He licensed ?

Have you called the BBB to inquire about any complaints or credentials He may have ?

If He's NOT preforming up to code , is this verified by a Build. inspector ?

If it's not being done as per code , get it verified , put a stop to it , and go from there .

If The Co. is licensed and you complain , I bet He'll get off his duff .

If He's not licensed , and again verify it's not done per code , then do -not let him finish .

Get a reputable Co. in there ( inquire with the BBB ) , get the job finished , and sue the first one .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">