• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

was this car legally considered a lemon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jakesmom

a couple years ago I bought a 96 neon it was a year old then,in the 2 yrs I owned it , it blew 3 head gaskets had to replace radiator,new air compresser, water pump,various other things I cant recall now, I was literally taking it in about every other month, at at least 500.00 a pop, ive since traded it in for a 1999 tauras, which is like driving a mercedes compared to that piece of junk,is there something I could have done?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Interesting you say that, but basically it would depend on the state you bought you the car and the 1996 law on lemon law.

You can go to your local law library and look up 1996 law and see if it would have helped you!

But too late now for anything, except for curiosity.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">