• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bought an RV advertised as a 27 foot but is only 24 foot. What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joeker

What is the name of your state? Alabama

In the newspaper there was an ad for a 27 foot RV. I called, went to the sellers house, and it looked what I wanted so I bought it with cash. I get it home, start going through things, and I measure it and find out it is only 24 foot long. He claims it is the newspapers fault and will not give me my money back. I know it's just three feet but I feel ripped off. Is there anything I can do?

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Alabama

In the newspaper there was an ad for a 27 foot RV. I called, went to the sellers house, and it looked what I wanted so I bought it with cash. I get it home, start going through things, and I measure it and find out it is only 24 foot long. He claims it is the newspapers fault and will not give me my money back. I know it's just three feet but I feel ripped off. Is there anything I can do?
You saw it; you bought it; it's yours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">