• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Verbal Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nypnx21133

With in the last year I have entered into several verbal contracts with a gun smith friend of mine, who I have also loaned money to. First off I traded a 7 1/2 " colt revolver of mine for a 4 3/4 in colt single action revolver. He has traded the 7 1/2 " which is now gone, and I have yet to receive the 4 3/4" revolver.All of my dealings with him have been done on a hand shake. He has also taken $300.00 dollars from me for reloading supplies, and as you have guessed I received no reloading supplies. He also has $1500.00 of mine (personal loans) which has not been paid back. I shoot at a club here in Florida of which I am a member and have come to find, that he has also stiffed several other members! I was wondering if I have any legal recourse?
Thank you
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">