• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

use of phone call taped in N.C. but call came from Va.

• Thread starter brains but no money
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brains but no money

hello i hope some one can help! Jan 99 i received a phone call from my estranged husband ( myself and son are under a p.o.;phone# changed Aug 99 and recording device was put on phone to have proof of husbands actions 6 months passed) i made the decision to go get him and take to a hospital. well he did not come with me.he was told not to call or write again. well it continued,he was arrested i went to court and was arrested for tresspassing. the warrent was taken out by the married women he was living with at the time.i hired a lawyer and the tape would be heard in which not only my husband,but the women made the statement to come get him. well the women did not show for court. i can not afford to pay my lawyer another 2000.00 to get the money i have already lost. i am a single mother. i have followed all the steps for small claims court. my court date is in a month and a half. i want to make sure that a judge hears this tape on that day. how do i do this? what laws are related to this? can any additional charges be brought aganist her. i feel she blames me for her involvement with a married man that walked out and is very sick. please help all advice would be helpful. teresa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">