• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PLease Help. Court Tommorrow. I screwed up.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jasonthought

What is the name of your state? PA
(Pittsburgh)
Hi. I am 22 and a former drug user. I am on probation from 2 years ago (misd. possession, corruption of minor) and recently was arrested for paraphenalia, drunk in public, and disorderly conduct. I have court tomorrow and no lawyer. I missed the fingerprinting date assigned to me because the case was delayed and I thought that the print date would be too. What should I do? Can I file for it to be postponed? If the cop drops it to disorderly conduct, will the judge likely throw me in jail? please help I am desperate. Since being arrested I have gotten treatment and turned my life around. I have letters from a doctor I am seeing, a counselor, my school advisor, I have a transcript of my grades, and i want to get back to school next semester. I would be willing to do community service or something but I do not want to go to jail. Thank you for your help. (What are my options & the likely outcomes? What can I do about missing the fingerprinting? I am between probation officers in different counties right now.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">