• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help Been ripped off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

msardo

On 12/23/00 I gave someone money as a down payment on a home.He told me he owned the home outright.I found out on 01/03/01 he didn't own it.I had already started moving in and was told by the realestate person he was trying to buy it but had not closed on the sale.Well we had to rent another truck,so now I have 2 i'm paying rent on with my furniture in them.I got my money back for the down payment but the I am out thousands of dollars in other expences and fees.The emotional strain and stress on my wife and myself has been great.His wife is a realtor showed us the house with him and was there when we signed the contract with him.He ownes or works at mortage company whitch is where we signed all the paper work.We live in Florida what can we do. msardo

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">