• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer is #1 con artist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

june2002

I am employed at a small business in Ohio.
Owner is sole proprietor.
Business is in serious financial trouble, due to owners neglect and misuse of funds.
Employer is consantly passing the buck, and avoiding confrontations wih debtors, leavng me with all the dirty work.
Stress is taking control........
I cannot afford to walk without other employment established, but I am also scared to stay and become more involved.
Also, there is never a guarantee that come payday, the funds will be in the bank.....

PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Request he pay you daily or weekly and then just keep avoiding the creditor phone calls.

OR temp until you find permanent employment or see if you are eligible for unemployment

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">