• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New Appliance...what to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mr5ohman

I have had several inventions. But I don't do anything, and sooner or later someone else comes out with something similiar. Well, just once. But stupid me, I told big mouth x-wife, now it is a popular product on the market. But this other invention is very clever. I know some basiscs to make it work, and it would most definetly sell to almost every household. Thing is, I have to many irons in the fire right now and can not afford to do anything. But, I don't want to see this thing come out 10 years later. Also, I wouldn't know how to make a prototype, or even blueprints. The best I would be able to do is come up with a diagram of sorts. Who could I trust? And what should I do, wait till I have some money to do something or what?

thanks

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Go to a big intellectual property firm: call your state bar for the listings.

Why? Because they can help you patent and come up with a good payment plan since they can afford to get their money way later

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">