• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fruad?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Maxxizbak

What is the name of your state? Mine is Ca..I am asking for advice for a friend whom is in a hospital at this moment.
the message I recieved is that out of the last 4 months she has been in a care and recovery center...her checks were to be going to the care center and 3 of these months have not...Which leaves only one place for them to be going.
Seemingly her mother has shown up now having new belongins that since sghe was unemployed until recently would not be able to afford such things...We are at a loss and not sure what her rights and all are....whom to contact our really what to do at all. If anyone out there could help in this matter please contact me....thank you maxxWhat is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Your friend (NOT YOU) needs to notify the sender of the checks that she believes the checks may have been intercepted and cashed by someone not authorized to do so. Then she needs to let them investigate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">