• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CAR DEALER PROMISES

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CCARR862

i recentley decided to purchase a car. I went online to check prices. I got a call from a dealership in virginia. I wnet down as requested. They filled out all the necessary paperwork and pulled my credit file. they assured me they were able to get me finance with my credit problems. I have had some problems in the past but have been working to fix those problesm. They told me that with the $2000 rebate and a $1000 down payment they could get me financed. I payed them the $1000 down and they gave me the car. I have been driving he car for 2 weeks. Today they called me and told me that I would have to ruturn the car. They were having problems getting me finance and that I had lost the previous rebate and now it was $1000 instead of $2000. They said that I would have to bring them $1500 or retun the car. I will return the car but is there anything that I can do for their mishandling of things. they assured me they could get me finance and I have been driving the car for 2 weeks. There were no contracts signed, just verbal. I don't have $1500 just lying around to give them in order to keep the car. Now I have to explain to everyone while I no longer have a new car. I don't want everyone knowing that I have had credit problems.

[Edited by CCARR862 on 01-09-2001 at 07:39 AM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Please help us to help you. To help us, please take your Cap Lock off and re-type your post. This will help to increase your chances for a response to your post. We thank you for your kind cooperation.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">