• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lemon Law in Tennessee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

IhateMyNitro

My husband and I purchased a 2007 Dodge Nitro on December 31, 2006. This past weekend the vehicle was in the shop because it has stalled out on me on two different occasions. After we left the dealership my husband backed out of a parking space and the Nitro died. We have to take the vehicle back this evening to leave it over night, I'm afraid that it will not stall on them, it's not something that happens everytime you drive it. I am really worried about pulling into traffic with my children and it stalling in the middle of the road causing an accident. Would the Lemon Law apply? Does anyone have advice for me? I really need it.

Thanks

seniorjudge

My husband and I purchased a 2007 Dodge Nitro on December 31, 2006. This past weekend the vehicle was in the shop because it has stalled out on me on two different occasions. After we left the dealership my husband backed out of a parking space and the Nitro died. We have to take the vehicle back this evening to leave it over night, I'm afraid that it will not stall on them, it's not something that happens everytime you drive it. I am really worried about pulling into traffic with my children and it stalling in the middle of the road causing an accident. Would the Lemon Law apply? Does anyone have advice for me? I really need it.

Thanks
http://www.state.tn.us/consumer/lemon.html

You did not say if the car was new. In any event, here is some info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">