• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ARTY

What is the name of your state? Ca.
hello, i have a real problem. we have owned this house for 6 years and over the 6 years we have refinanced the house 6 times. my problem is the last time we refinanced. my mother was the only one on the loan and my wife and i was on title only. my mother is not on the title. my mother passed away 3 days before x-mas. and we are 2 months behind on the mortgage due to job lost. and the mortgage is $5,500 a month. whats going to happen to the house.

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state? Ca.
hello, i have a real problem. we have owned this house for 6 years and over the 6 years we have refinanced the house 6 times. my problem is the last time we refinanced. my mother was the only one on the loan and my wife and i was on title only. my mother is not on the title. my mother passed away 3 days before x-mas. and we are 2 months behind on the mortgage due to job lost. and the mortgage is $5,500 a month. whats going to happen to the house.
This belongs in the real estate section. Ever hear of foreclosure?

(How's it going, Arkie?)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">