• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cleaning Arrest records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A.men

What is the name of your state? Florida
I had a bad drug problem 7 years ago, and I managed to get arrested 4 times and convicted for possesion of Cocaine. Since then I cleaned up, bought a house, went back to school, and got a Bachelor's degree in Human Services. My problem is this; noonw will give me a chance or a job. I am at my wit's end. People deserve a second chance but noone is giving me one. I need to know is there a way for me to hide, or gst rid of this? This is ruining my life how are people suppose to do the right thing when noone gives them a chance? what are my options?
Thank you.
A.men

Last edited:

Heather2

What is the name of your state? Florida
I had a bad drug problem 7 years ago, and I managed to get arrested 4 times and convicted for possesion of Cocaine. Since then I cleaned up, bought a house, went back to school, and got a Bachelor's degree in Human Services. My problem is this; noonw will give me a chance or a job. I am at my wit's end. People deserve a second chance but noone is giving me one. I need to know is there a way for me to hide, or gst rid of this? This is ruining my life how are people suppose to do the right thing when noone gives them a chance? what are my options?
Thank you.
A.men
Unfortunately you are not eligible for expungement.
http://lawdigest.uslegalforms.com/expungement-of-criminal-records/index.php?dID=2883

A bachelor's degree in human services is a pretty broad category. Are you trying to be a social worker or something else? Keep trying, someone will hire you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">