• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Some Advice About Drug Convictions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dpiforlife

What is the name of your state? CA, NV
I was wondering if this is possible or not, I have recently been given the pc1000 diversion option of getting a felony drug possesion charge off my record and im wondering if its possible to transfer the program from orange county, Ca to las vegas, NV because i dont live in or work in orange county anymore. Is it possible to complete the program in las vegas instead of orange county? If so how would i go about handling this with the court I have not actually enrolled in a program there, I have to show proof of enrollment to the court by january 25 so i wanted to just enroll in a program here. I dont want it to go to into a warrant but Ive only got a few days to handle this matter and I work in those days, Do i need a lawyer to help me with this or is this something i can do on my own?
Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">