• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

working in crawl spaces

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elvisjer

What is the name of your state? WA
My friend works for a small electrical company and recently and has previoulsy worked in cralwspaces with open fiberglass surrounds. They do not require or even provide him with a mask of any sort....this seems very illegal to me. Are there any laws about having to wear masks or special gear when working in a crawlspace? Thanks!

fairisfair

Is your friend so stupid that he is unable to determine that it may be an advantage to his health to wear a dust mask?

elvisjer

Its more of my friend needing a job right now in his financial situation and not wanting to quit a decent paying job...money can make people do alot of stuff they probably shouldnt!

elvisjer

thanks for the link! Thats a huge page and i'm not sure what im looking for. Is there a part in there about fiberglass..or insulation....or crawlspaces....haha im the dumb one now!

panzertanker

What is the name of your state? WA
My friend works for a small electrical company and recently and has previoulsy worked in cralwspaces with open fiberglass surrounds. They do not require or even provide him with a mask of any sort....this seems very illegal to me. Are there any laws about having to wear masks or special gear when working in a crawlspace? Thanks!
You know, for less than 10 dollars your "friend" can take care of his own health issues...

http://www.discountsafetygear.com/respiratory-protection-disposable-dust-masks.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">