• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help w/ drug charge PLEASE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alex6913

What is the name of your state? Illinois

Ok here is the scenario-

I was driving through a north suburb of Chicago, and I picked up an alleged drugdealer who was under police survaillance. Apparently he was deeper involved in a drug network than I thought. Next thing I know there are police lights in my mirror. Although I was attempting to purchase pot, there was none in the car except for little bits and pieces scattered around. 3 narcos came up to the car and demanded I get out and they searched me. they then attacked me with questions, and before I knew it they were searching my car. They thought I was the supplier, but all they found in the car was a pipe that has residue in it. i was handcuffed and put in the back of the undercover car while the search continued. needless to say they made a mess of my car, threatened to vacuum everything up and charge me, threatened to bring a k9 unit, and threatened to charge me with contributing to the deliquency of a minor. after all was said and done, i was uncuffed and they let the alleged drugdealer go. however they said if i dont come in tonight to give them information, there will be a warrant out for my arrest. can they even arrest me for a pipe? as far as i know its a ticket and thats it. either way, any advice is appreciated. thanks in advance.

alex

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">