• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BEEN RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilmedic319

I recently 5/28/00 went car shopping. I found thevechicle I wanted and of course I knew I would be upside down since I was trading another vechicle for that I still owed on. The dealership that I bought the car from let me leave with the car on Friday evening under the belief that the local
credit union that I regularly use and have had all my vechicles financed thru would finance my car. When I went to the credit Union I was declined credit thru them. I then went back to the dealership(Monday) and told them that I had problems getting the car financed and I wanted my old
vechicle back they told me they could not do this and THEY
WOULD FIND FINANCING FOR ME- I was in the dealership for several hours while just about every financial instition told them NO!- Since they had already let me take the car and I had already put several miles on the car they eventually found a bank to finance the car @ 22% interest.
I am paying 2x what the car is worth. I have attempted to get the car refinanced but I owe entirely too much for what the car is worth. Also; the dealership (to cover negative equity made me get a personal loan at the credit union-
so in essence I have to loans for the same vechicle.
After reading over ALL paper work I discovered that the
vechicle I traded prior to the current trade i'm referrring to they did not give me any allowence for my then trade. IS there anything I can do? I tried to return the car just 3days afterward(when no-one would finance it) and they basically shoved it down my throat since they messed up and let me leave with it before everything was final.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">