• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advoce on writing a contract for a homebased business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Teena

Searching for some sound advice on how to formulate a standard contract for a home based billing services. Like what should it say to protect myself. I am dealing with Dentists and building a service to support their growing need to have some one file their claim electronically into the Healthcare Carrier's direct system. And also have gather the information for a business plan need someone to go over this information to verify that it is a sound business plan. Only those that understand please respond, for this is a giant step off into my future.

Thank you, for your sound advice in advance.

Teena

HomeGuru

I understand and advise you to hire a personal attorney that specializes in business contract law. Your giant step should be a leap rather than a flop.

T

Teena

Thanks

Thank you for answering so quickly to my Question. Will talk to an attorney. Can you recommend one, you see I'm on a budget.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">