• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP 1ST cochaine pos.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

polishpiglet

What is the name of your state? Madison, Wisconsin
me and my friend were just leaving my 'friends" house and got pulled over. He got driving after rev and since they found ~2grams of white under my seat and it tested out as cochaine im facing probation and\posabily jail.

To make matters worse i had just lost my job earlyer and cant afford a attorny.
Ultimintly i would like to see if the charge could be suspended for a term and i could join the millitary. Otherwise my recruiter says after i go on probation i can just find conflites of intrests untill a PO drops my probation so i can go into the army.
I dont wanna even go that far and just want to have it throwen out.:confused:
-I never sayed it was mine(but its better me than my friend)
-i have noting else other than a speeding ticket.
-i had my security permit for over a year and would like to be an MP for the army (if and only if its dropped)
-thank you for reading this!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Madison, Wisconsin
me and my friend were just leaving my 'friends" house and got pulled over. He got driving after rev and since they found ~2grams of white under my seat and it tested out as cochaine im facing probation and\posabily jail.

To make matters worse i had just lost my job earlyer and cant afford a attorny.
Ultimintly i would like to see if the charge could be suspended for a term and i could join the millitary. Otherwise my recruiter says after i go on probation i can just find conflites of intrests untill a PO drops my probation so i can go into the army.
I dont wanna even go that far and just want to have it throwen out.:confused:
-I never sayed it was mine(but its better me than my friend)
-i had my security permit for over a year and would like to be an MP for the army (if and only if its dropped)

What do you mean by this?? That you are willing to "take the wrap" for the coke in order to spare your friend? Fess up! Who's coke was it??;)

Just Blue

have ur opinion but im willing to take a hair test to prove other wise

I don't give a rats tail about a "hair test" ....You just got through admitting it was your coke! 2 grams for the first time?? PLease! I have never heard of someone doing 2 gm's of coke as there first time trying drugs!! This is just the first time getting nailed...;)

What ever...I am sure someone will come along and answer the legal question you never really asked....

Just Blue

when i sayed its a 1st for me it means my friend would get a lot worse

Well Congratulations!! You are now eligible to join the ranks of Convicted Drug Offenders!! :eek:

As I said...someone will come along and tell you what you are looking at for a punishment...

polishpiglet

i kno that its 1year probation- 1year jail
but aside NARconON i would like to pleaBARgone out(unwittingly possesed)
to at least a lesser charge.
At this point im trying to see if i could :rolleyes: get by w/ a pubic defender
for i can only cough up about $500 this month unless i can git one w/ a promissary note

Last edited:

polishpiglet

Madison, Wisconsin
me and my friend were just leaving my 'friends" house and got pulled over. He got driving after rev and since they found ~2grams of white under my seat and it tested out as cocaine im facing probation and\possibly jail.

To make matters worse i had just lost my job earlier and cant afford a attorney.
Ultimately i would like to see if the charge could be suspended for a term and i could join the military. Otherwise my recruiter says after i go on probation i can just find conflicts of interests until a PO drops my probation so i can go into the army.
I don't wanna even go that far and just want to have it thrown out.

i know that its 1year probation- 1year jail
but aside NARconON i would like to pleaBARgone out(unwittingly possessed)
to at least a lesser charge.
At this point im trying to see if i could get by w/ a pubic defender
for i can only cough up about $500 this month unless i can git one w/ a promissory note
-I never said it was mine(but its better me than my friend(i'll get far less))

tranquility

I'm pretty sure you can't be under bond, probation or parole and be enrolled in the armed forces. Also, being convicted for a felony is a disqualifiation. (Although there is a waiver process you can go through. It is not automatic.) Finally, the armed services have gone a long way towards eliminating drug use in active duty personnel. They test. And, they test those they have suspicions about even more.

Are you sure you are qualified? Are you sure you are ready for the disicipline? I'd avoid being convicted for cocaine possesion (a felony) as it will make you go through more steps. Steps which the army may not want to take unless you do better on the ASVAB than your writing seems to indicate you will.

polishpiglet

yepper'z i bench my weight (220)and can jog 5 miles in under 40 min.

as far as wisconsin is conserned 5 grams or less is a misdemeanor.
regardless i feel its my best chance of removing me from my "friends"
and giving me any form of rehabilitation thats worth a poop

pre-ASVAB=50

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">