• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michnnnrick

What is the name of your state? California

Hello, I own an Internet business providing hotel rate negotiation services. I do not carry any products, just service. My business is nationwide in regards to both my clients and the hotels I speak with daily. Revenues are from multiple hotels in multiple states each month.

My question is regarding my business license, which I am getting ready to renew. With the above being said, can I obtain a business license from any state I wish, or must I continue obtaining one from the state I reside in only?

Thanks!!!

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? California

Hello, I own an Internet business providing hotel rate negotiation services. I do not carry any products, just service. My business is nationwide in regards to both my clients and the hotels I speak with daily. Revenues are from multiple hotels in multiple states each month.

My question is regarding my business license, which I am getting ready to renew. With the above being said, can I obtain a business license from any state I wish, or must I continue obtaining one from the state I reside in only?

Thanks!!!
Wrong forum...that's not a tax question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">