• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

power of attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jumpy39

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
My mother has recently been diagnosed with moderately severe Alzheimers. She has without my knowledge also re-assigned her power of attorney from myself to her elderly sisters. Due to her condition would this be a contestable situation?:(

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
My mother has recently been diagnosed with moderately severe Alzheimers. She has without my knowledge also re-assigned her power of attorney from myself to her elderly sisters. Due to her condition would this be a contestable situation?:(
It is always contestable but whether or not you would be successful depends on a myriad of fact you failed to provide. Including whether or not she was competent to execute such a document at the time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">