• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Supervision

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vex626

What is the name of your state? Illinois

Six months ago I was charged with the Class A misdemeanor of possession of drug paraphernalia ( I had a marijuana pipe in my purse). I have completed all terms of my supervision, but I misunderstood the requirements of my supervision when it came to my fine. I am to pay $750 dollars for fines, fees, and court costs. This money was due on January 20, 2007. However I was also ordered to pay $12 a month for supervision fees. This is where I had my misunderstanding. I thought that it was $12 (not to exceed $25) a month until I paid off my whole fine. Upon speaking to my supervision officer he told me that i still owed around $695. I have been sending in money to pay off this fine ever since I found out I read the papers wrong. Now my question is, what is going to happen. I am a first time offender, full time student and have two jobs. Am i going to get extended probation or even worse? I am extremely concerned because I am preparing to move out and transfer to a new college. Please let me know that you think will happen. Anything will help:eek:What is the name of your state?

vex626

thank you

I am currently waiting for him to call me back as we speak. Thank you for your reply. I thought it might be a shot in the dark, but I might as well try.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">