• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can he get away with this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

starrfall

I work for a very large company, only one part of which is here in Texas. One day on my way to work, a man and I got into a "car battle" if you want to call it that (neither car was harmed). It would have amounted to nothing, but he happened to be going to work at the same place I was. He followed me and when I parked, he got out and yelled at me. We argued and he ended up pushing me twice. I never yelled or cursed at him. When I went in, I reported it to my immediate supervisor, but was so shaken up, I didn't go to security right away, however, we did go to them not even an hour later. There are supposedly all kinds of cameras around, but when I spoke to a manager about the problem, he said there was no taping of the incident, no witnesses, and the man denied that he pushed me. So, with it being my word against his, I am being punished too. Can this man really get away with this? Can't the company be held responsible? I mean, all I got was a bruise, but he has no right to push me. That's assault. What can I do? They won't even give me his name.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">