• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prosecute brother for stealing from me in the same house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

doxner

What is the name of your state? Texas

If I was to discover that my brother was stealing from me, such as bank account information and other personal information to use it to steal money out of my bank, can I prosecute him even if we live in the same house together? What kind of poof would I need show, and how could I get it? My brother has a history of stealing. He stole from me and my sister in the past and he stole money out of my mother's banking account.

moburkes

What is the name of your state? Texas

If I was to discover that my brother was stealing from me, such as bank account information and other personal information to use it to steal money out of my bank, can I prosecute him even if we live in the same house together? What kind of poof would I need show, and how could I get it? My brother has a history of stealing. He stole from me and my sister in the past and he stole money out of my mother's banking account.
What does this have to do with probate? Why does he still live in your house? Yes, you can file a police report. How simply was that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">