• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Are you Serious?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Victimized

What is the name of your state? NY Dammit
:mad: Are you guys Serious? :mad:
Your advice as these "Senior Members" is to do a Psychological/Handwriting Profile on me?:mad: It's a good thing you guys don't work for a Suicide Hotline!:eek:
Is this Board for Real?:confused:
Truth is Stranger than fiction...(Yeah-You all agree that situation could make you Crazy and put you on Medication.) If you guys are REALLY in Law, surely you woul've heard weirder ****.:mad:
:confused: Whatever the Circumstances are, surely you could see the Serious Questions in there? What does a person do, where do they go to see a Will? Not through a family member, but through the Legal System somewhere. I'm pointed so far, Seriously:confused: to Probate Court. And THAT sounds like the only Sane Response I've had. I can't believe this Board. :mad:

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? NY Dammit
:mad: Are you guys Serious? :mad:
Your advice as these "Senior Members" is to do a Psychological/Handwriting Profile on me?:mad: It's a good thing you guys don't work for a Suicide Hotline!:eek:
Is this Board for Real?:confused:
Truth is Stranger than fiction...(Yeah-You all agree that situation could make you Crazy and put you on Medication.) If you guys are REALLY in Law, surely you woul've heard weirder ****.:mad:
:confused: Whatever the Circumstances are, surely you could see the Serious Questions in there? What does a person do, where do they go to see a Will? Not through a family member, but through the Legal System somewhere. I'm pointed so far, Seriously:confused: to Probate Court. And THAT sounds like the only Sane Response I've had. I can't believe this Board. :mad:
Perhaps you could reread your post from an objective perspective. With all the inappropriate comments and icons, one has to wonder if you are ill or just trolling the internet. If you don't want to be perceived as either of those perhaps you should limit your post to the facts and exclude the silly, ranting, incomprehensible crap.

Just a suguestion...;)

ceara19

Perhaps you could reread your post from an objective perspective. With all the inappropriate comments and icons, one has to wonder if you are ill or just trolling the internet. If you don't want to be perceived as either of those perhaps you should limit your post to the facts and exclude the silly, ranting, incomprehensible crap.

Just a suguestion...;)
I think there is a high probability that it is a combination of the 2.;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">