• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mileage Deduction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hallock5

What is the name of your state? CO

Couple questions:First, I sell items on Ebay (part time-I have unrelated full time job). Can I claim mileage both from and returning to my house when I acquire that inventory on my days off from full time job presuming I go there and return directly to my home. 2)When at my full time job, I shop nearby for inventory during my lunch break--same question ref mileage both ways. 3)I presume same answer for shipping items ref #1 and #2 scenario. THANKS!(I have reqd docs):)

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? CO

Couple questions:First, I sell items on Ebay (part time-I have unrelated full time job). Can I claim mileage both from and returning to my house when I acquire that inventory on my days off from full time job presuming I go there and return directly to my home. 2)When at my full time job, I shop nearby for inventory during my lunch break--same question ref mileage both ways. 3)I presume same answer for shipping items ref #1 and #2 scenario. THANKS!(I have reqd docs):)
Yes, that mileage would be deductible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">