• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

6 months & no report to the DA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

twman19

On 7-18-00 my car was stolen from my house it was found the same morning.. i called in the car stolen at 6:45am car was found at 8:45am i wad to go to work so i used my parents truck. about 10:45 that day i called home to check my messages : PD called & so i returned his call he asked me what was in my car as far as a stereo deck i told him. he asked about the wheels same deal. later that same day approx: 4:15 pm the officer stopped at my house my mom anwsered the door the cop told my mom that he wanted to search the house, my bedroom & the driveway ( fenced off driveway) my moms told him :not tell my father was home so all three of them could search it at once.. the Officer did not like that anwser & told her that he was going to arrest me on Insurance fraud.. & that she was a lieing b&$%#..
& left. On 7-24-00 the officer realased the hold on my car.
i went down the same day & got it paying the $300.00 tow bill. on the morning of the 7-26-00 i used my parents truck to drive to work 20 blocks down the road a marked cop car out of there county pulled me over asked me to get out of the truck.. then search the truck before i was given my rights & cuffed thay took my keys out of the truck .thay sayed that thay have a search warrent for my house & that thay where going to take me back to the house to search it.. i Sayed that i wanted to call my lawer & my parents before thay search the house because it is not my house or in my name. thay said : NO then took me back to me back to the house useing my keys to open the door to it : before entering the house the officer flashed the warrent but did not let me read it than said that he was going to leave a copy when he was done.. after searching my house thay took property from my house & left slips for some of the property thay took .. i watched from the cop car locked up.
after taging & ransacking my house. thay took may car that had been stolen as evidence.. then took me out of my car to tell me that i might as well spill it out & tell them everything... i did not say anything.
then i was taken to jail. booked & prited & released & given a citaition for ATTEPED THEFT 1 & Fausefing ? (spelling) a police report.. i went to the court date on the citaition & thay siad thay had nothing no report i called the DA office thay said that thay did not have a report... i called on 12-23-00 the PD about the report thay told me that it has not been turned in .. that the officer still has it open...

this is really to me BECAUSE i WANT TO PROVE MY CASE & GET MY CAR & STUFF BACK SOME TIME THIS CENTURY...

DO i have Any recoures that i can do about this .....

Please let me Know
Thank you

Tim
PORTLAND OREGON

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">