• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LegalWithAnI

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I currently have a website that has guides on how to commit several different kinds of crimes ranging from online fraud to Vandalisim. I'm currently in the process of reneventing my site. (I'm changing domains, re-designing the site, deleting out dated guides, writing new guides)

I've decided that now would be a great time to make a disclaimer to protect me from civil lawsuites.

This is what I have right now.

"This probably comes to a surprise to most of you but most if not all of my guides can be used to break several Federal, State, and Local laws. This is why it is imperative that you never do anything that my guides say. My guides are purely for entertainment purposes only.

If you don’t agree to the following terms please leave immediately
1) You will never use my guides to break any laws
2) If you do use my guides to break the law you agree to take full responsibility for your actions.
3)You will never redistribute my guides without written permission
4)You understand that I’m not liable for any civil and criminal lawsuits that may arise from you being a dumbass and getting caught."

If you guys can add on I would greatly appreciate it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">