• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bank account access

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Librada

How can I help my elderly father? He sold his property, put money into account. He included his son on account so that he may have access to money after my father moved out of the country and his son could be able to take money out and send it to him until my father was able to relocate and open new bank account. The money on the account was my father's only asset which resulted from property sale. His son emptied account and placed money in his own name on another account without my father's permission or knowledge. He refuses to give my father his money. My father is 86 and emotionally upset about this. What can be legally done to get my father's money back?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">