• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSDI Taxes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

45Frank

What is the name of your state? NC

In January of 2006 I was approved for Disability, This year I received the my 1099 from SS and it had three years of tax's all in one making it enough that I will have to pay taxes I think.
I didn't file last year in 2006 for 05 because I had no income lived off of saving and home equity loan.
Could I go back and take what was for 2005 and file now to lower my 06 liability so I won't have to pay taxes ?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? NC

In January of 2006 I was approved for Disability, This year I received the my 1099 from SS and it had three years of tax's all in one making it enough that I will have to pay taxes I think.
I didn't file last year in 2006 for 05 because I had no income lived off of saving and home equity loan.
Could I go back and take what was for 2005 and file now to lower my 06 liability so I won't have to pay taxes ?
Do you have other income besides SSDI?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">