• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

request info.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ramjet

I am helping my brother in a case about his car that he was buying he turned the car in when he called them and told them that he lost his job and was injured and it may be out for awhile. after about 1 mounth he got in the maile that his car is going be sold and that he would owe the balance on the car. the purchase price was 4,297.49. he paid for 4 mounths which came to 1,000.00. and the car resold for about 2,877.00 which leave about 421.00. There say he owes 4,088.31 plus 1,365.00 in attorneys fees. my brother is willing to pay the difference but not that munch. can i request a subpoena to get certain documents form the motor vehicle department.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">