• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property destruction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigd43606

What is the name of your state? OH

I own an apartment building, and just had a tennant's exgirlfriend, come over this morning and damage my building. Somehow she gained access into the common area of the building and proceaded to kick at his door. He was not at home, but she thought he was. Several of my other tennants saw her and called me. She was gone before I got there. She ended of damaging the locking mechanism of this steel fire so bad it could not be opened. I had to have a lock smith come out and cut and drill the whole assembly off the door and intsall a new one. The lock assembly alone was three hundred dollars, and with labor it came to almost $500.00. I am really steamed about this, as I cannot afford this. I want her to pay. I probably will never see a dime from her, so can I press charges on her. :mad: :mad: I want justice for destroying my property. :mad: :mad: ANY Suggestions:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">