• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Son Curious On Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

byrd42

What is the name of your state? PA

My drug addict son has just turned 18 is in a world of trouble. Let's see Thurs. he turned himself in for breaking & entering my daughters aunt's house and stealing 100 prescribed narcotics of my daughters. Friday, he tried to get $7 and to go out with his dad that almost had him killed in a MV which the a-hole father got away with DUI again. So I refused to let him go or give him the money and I slapped him and he tried to have me arrested. The nice officers "said we see no marks on you". I told them everything that had been happening, so his father came and picked him up. Since he is 18, nothing I can do. Well that night, I get woken up by police from a different township. They had my son and his father. Well the nice officer from my township heard it over the radio and brought him home. WOW. Here he attempted to break into a Nextel Store. They found his father down the road passed out with a quart of beer. Well of course they were both on narcotics too!

Check this out too. He brought two officers with him yesterday to retrieve his cloths. No problem I told them. When he came in he was dopped up calling me all kind of names and cursing at the officers too. The officers lost it on him and told him to leave now or he was being arrested. He was to stay away for 24 hours.

Well as a juvie, he was on probation for underage drinking already (4).
Now he blew a .06 and attempted burglary and god knows what else he will be charged with.

Can someone point me to a site where I can find possible charges? And this bad seed is not coming back!!! Mom has had it. I also pressed charges on him yesterday because he stole my medications too!

outonbail

I don't understand what it is your looking for. You wish to press charges against your son for some reason, or are your looking to find information on whatever it is he's been charged with for his night out with dad?

Rather than file charges on him, I would suggest you file a restraining order to keep him away from you and your home. Then change all the locks so he doesn't have a key. This way if he does break in, the police have a legitimate reason to take him to jail.

Your very upset right now and understandably so. When you've had time to cool down, you may have second thougts about pressing carges against your son. It sounds like he'll be dealing with plenty of legal problems in his future without mom adding to them.

byrd42

Thank you outonbail. Your thoughts helped me a bit. He just went into a rehab. facility today for a month in South Jersey. That is a start and it is going to be hard. I am not going to press charges. As you said, Mom was upset and at her wits end.

What I was actually looking for was a website of min. & max. potential charges he may be facing?

Hopefully with him being admitted in Rehab., it may help him in having charges reduced.

Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">