• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Job Discrimination and Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

farm manager

I am 44 years old, totally perm. disabled (broken back 3 times). I was on S.S. and medicare. A friend gave me a job overseeing their farm over his fathers objections (we had a falling out when I was 17). A year and a half later I was called into their main office (a nationial insurance co.) and taken to have a drug test, they have no drug policy. Two weeks later they terminated me, the reason being that the results came back, I was told, possible on urine and negative on hair for marijuana. I have asked to see the the test results, but I have never been shown them or given a copy. From what I have been able to find out I am the only one ever to have a drug test. I'm lost and don't know what to do, so any advice would be appreciated. This happened in Louisiania. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">