• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad heating unit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bisman

My wife and I bought a manufactered home in NC about 2 years ago.We had problems from the very begining with the heating unit.The company we purchased the home from had one of its contractors come to repair it. The company the filed bankruptcy and went out of business. This year my wife and I have had numerous problems with the heat unit and have had to spend about $500 on repairs and have had outrageous electric bills. The contractors we hired eventually found that the heater had been wired wrong in the first place.Even though my wife and I have lost the house through foreclosure, is there anything my wife and I can do legally to the company we purchased the home from?

[Edited by Bisman on 01-12-2001 at 10:58 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">