• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iannai

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

4 years ago i was arrested twice for AI, i never paid my fines. Well recently i was arrested for Ai again in the same coounty. I was realsed and my warrants were never brought up. When i went to court the clerk beside teh judge said that i had 2 warrants on me that said i had to spend 4 days in jail in leui of cash for each warrant. Well the judge there at the time said he couldn't rule on it because it wasn't his case. But he did say that some about my warrants was unconstitual. was it the fact that i went jail and was released or the fact that it said i had to spend time in jail instead of paying my fines... I was to excited to ask teh judge what it was. does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">