• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tax Treaties

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

errolinla

What is the name of your state? CA

Hi I want to know if I can file amended Tax returns for 2004 and 2005. I was exempt from tax for those 2 years because of my Tax Treaty exemption between US and my home country .But as I have renewed my contract I would need to re file my returns for those two years. Any help is much appreciated.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? CA

Hi I want to know if I can file amended Tax returns for 2004 and 2005. I was exempt from tax for those 2 years because of my Tax Treaty exemption between US and my home country .But as I have renewed my contract I would need to re file my returns for those two years. Any help is much appreciated.
Why do you feel that you need to re-file/amend your returns for those years if you were legitimately exempt?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">