• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Lemon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Derekb

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
Jan 8th of 07, I purchased a 2004 Saturn Vue. It had 50,000 miles on it so I opted to purchase the extended warranty. 3 weeks later, my "new" car started leaking oil. I brought it to the dealership, and 5 days later it ws "fixed". 7 days later I noticed that there were more drops of iol on the driveway. I took it once again to the dealership. After 2 more days, it was "fixed". A few more days pass and I notice it is STILL leaking oil. I am now on my fifth trip to the dealership ( third repair attemt) to fix this problem. Twice I went and after a multiple hour wait, was told to bring it in later in the week, because they don't have any loaners. It is a dealership, they have 300 cars, but not enough to spare one for the guy who purchased a car from them? The dealership in question is Bob Moore Saturn of OKC. I have wasted countless hours of time (personal and work) on a car that has been in my possession for 9 weeks. I am very dissapointed with this purchase, and am exploring legal means to remedy my problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">