• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

COURT ARRAINGMENT HEARING

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EDDY COCA

IN EARLY DEC.2000 MY STEPSON WAS ARRESTED AT A MAJOR DEPT. STORE FOR PETTY THEFT-HE IS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A PROGRAM.
AT THE TIME I WAS ALSO GIVEN A INCIDENT REPORT , WHICH STATES THAT I AM CO-DEFENDANT IN THIS CASE, BUT MY STEPSON ADMITTED TO BEING SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THEFT, STILL THE STORE EMPLOYEE WAS ACCUSING ME. I JUST RECIEVED A COURT SITATION (CRIMES DIVISION)THAT STATES THAT I HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR AN ARRAINGMENT AND THAT THE CHARGES ARE PETTITE LARCENY THEFT. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

It means dig in, cause you are going for a ride. You are being charged with petit larceny and you will need to hire a private attorney to get this dismissed ASAP. Otherwise, expect your public defender to not do much at the arraignment or prelim hearing and to bind you over for trial.

http://www.attorneypages.com or call your state bar association's lawyer referral program.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">