• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have a quick question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

buster84

What is the name of your state? California

Im not trying to claim a lemon or anything.

I bought a 2000 mustang in feb 07, I bought it at a dealership under the table because i paid cash he lowered the price to sell it under the table instead of through the dealer, Now im wondering if this is why. I have put 3500 already into this car, I bought a whole new body kit and rims and alarm and had it painted. (i'm not looking to give it back i still want it) And after i got it out of paint, the Paint guy ask me where i got the car repaired at, and i said, "repaired, what? i just bought this car" he then told me the car was hit from the rear really bad and theres still buckles in the rear quarter panels and one door doesn't line up all the way. He also pointed out the different shades of color on the paint. I never noticed this before but i'm not a "paint expert he said he always notices these on all the cars he does" I did a carfax and the car was clean so i assumed it was fine. I'm just looking for advice is there any kinda of damages i can receive for the trouble? maybe a correct fix of the car. I still want this car though but im very disappointed thought. Also they never paid for smog but that didn't bother me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">