• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First Year Filing For S Corp, Just One Expense...what to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jscarpachio

State of Alaska

I have a small corporation, started filing taxes this year. I've only spent money on a website I
am having developed. Does anyone know what boxes I should fill out on the 1120S form?

LdiJ

State of Alaska

I have a small corporation, started filing taxes this year. I've only spent money on a website I
am having developed. Does anyone know what boxes I should fill out on the 1120S form?
In all honesty, an 1120S is not something that I would recommend that an individual attempt on their own. I strongly urge you to use an experienced tax professional. You don't need a high priced professional or CPA, you simply need someone with experience in handling 1120's.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">