• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possession/consumption by non-age person, Do i have a chance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

si093

What is the name of your state? IL

I'm 20. I just got a ticket for possession/consumption by a non age person at my appartment the other night. The police found me in a closet i gave him my ID and he threw me in with the rest of the group. they went on to write everyone at the appartment a presence on premises where minors possess or consume alcohol. Me and my roomate got possession/consumption by a non age person. The thing is that the cops never gave a breath-test to anyone at the appartment. We had a keg of beer at the appartment, but there was two people that were 21 there. They have no concrete proof to my knowledge.

I can pay for the ticket, but im worried about losing my drivers licenses for a year because of it. I want to know if i stand a chance in court to get it droped, or possiably a lesser sentencing(maby court supervision since I've never had any law trouble before) that would result in me keeping my licenses.

Please helpWhat is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">